- Consignees or customs broker are required to get the Shipping Lines Delivery Order.
- Consignees or customs broker are required to clear customs formality to receive Customs Delivery Order.
- Consignees or customs broker visit LCIT - Documentation Center:
- Send "Delivery Ticket" to Transport Company.
- Trucks arrive at in-gatehouse & truck drivers present "Delivery Ticket" to Gate Clerk.
- Terminal releases pre-delivery containers as indicated by "Delivery Ticket" to trucks.
- Truck drivers and Terminal Gate clerk will both sign to hand over delivered container on EIR and kept their own copies.
- Trucks leave from terminal.
LCIT will release pre-delivery containers to truck drivers who show up "Delivery Ticket" only