HOW TO PROCESS VESSEL LOADING & DISCHARGING OPERATIONS:
Shipping Lines or representatives will arrange for LCIT to allocate berth windows for their intended vessels with LCIT.
- Shipping Lines or representatives submit & advise vessel rotations / deployed in the service to LCIT-Planning Section.
- Shipping Lines or representatives submit "New Vessel Information" to LCIT-Planning Section.
- Updates vessel ETA to LCIT-Planning Section.
- Submits inbound & outbound information to LCIT-Planning Section:
Submits discharging bay-plan in EDI format (baplie 1.5) or hard copy bay-plan. / special cargo lists; such as DG, OOG, Reefer, UC, etc.
Submits "Container Booking Forecast" (CBF) / "Pre-Stowage Instruction".
Submits "Inward Container Lists & Cargo Manifest" / "List of Containers Status" / "Dangerous Goods Declaration" (APPA Form 12) / "Change Port of Discharge" container lists"
Submits "Final Stowage Profile or Bay-plan", if in case of vessel came from BKK, BPK / "Final Booking Lists & Summary".
- Confirms "Final ETA" to LCIT-Planning Section & also discusses the overall working operations with Ship Planners.
- Terminal will give the berthing advice & estimates time of departure (ETD).